If you are participating the 12th Nicolas Appert lustrum you will have to agree to the stated terms and conditions as stated below. You can agree to these terms and conditions when you are buying your Lustrum tickets at the ticket shop.
1. The ticket you buy is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. The ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Refunds are available at the discretion of the Event Organiser (Stichting Viering Lustrum Nicolas Appert).
5. The Event Organiser (Stichting Viering Lustrum Nicolas Appert) reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Stichting Viering Lustrum Nicolas Appert is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Stichting Viering Lustrum Nicolas Appert on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
8. Its the responsibility of the attendee to be on time for activities. There will be no refunds for latecommers. There is no garantee for participation for latecommers.
9. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
10. Any persons who are threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the activitie.
11. The event organiser (Stichting Viering Lustrum Nicolas Appert) has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
12. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
13. Any data collected will solely be used for the purposes of the event. Data collection and use will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy law
14. The organiser (Stichting Viering Lustrum Nicolas Appert) is not be responsible for extra costs due to damage caused by an attendee.
15. The organiser (Stichting Viering Lustrum Nicolas Appert) is not responsible for any personal harm caused by the attendee, other attendees, or externals during the event.
16. When purchasing a Ticket in the Nicolas Appert ticket shop, buyers are expected to ONLY buy the tickets meant for them. Tickets can be exclusive for Nicolas Appert members, Wur students, Food science group employees, External participants, and Alumni.
17. Entry to a event will be denied if a ticket is bought that is exclusive for a certain group that does not discribe the buyer.